GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Amazing quality spirulina, huge size - much bigger than than I can get in any physical shops. Clean ingredients too, no extra additives. I love using spirulina daily for its health benefits, I put this one in my heavy metal detox smoothies and can definitely notice the difference when I run out! My favourite superfood.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

High quality organic spirulina. The size is big and has more then 100 serving. Has only one ingredient - spirulina powder. Has a decent taste compared to other spirulina products. Highly recommend

f8679cd4-4532-4ae2-8891-09df7dc8bd42
88298ed8-841f-462e-8bdc-1c0f4f3e1469
Posted on May 6, 2022

Spirulina is good for removing toxins and chemicals without removing the good flora, take with food is recommended

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

good quality & price, no bad smell, love it, will reorder again

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It gives my green morning drink a boost and seems to help with thickening my hair.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Great quality and tasting pure spirulina powder. Easy to scoop and include in salads and mixes.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

One of my favorite supplements, this product dissolve well with juice!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The color was a much darker green than the one I have previously used and the smell is unpleasant too. Won’t buy this one again.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The benefits of spirulina are not hidden from anyone. This product is of good quality and the ingredients are excellent. The quantity is also sufficient for a long time. It helps you get rid of toxins. Before I tried chlorophyll, this tasted the same.

25a7b6ef-c9b7-40c7-a974-7306c1f60b25