GB

Based on 14,344 Ratings
11,033
2,196
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I have been using this product for 1,5 years already.I started taking it because of pain in the knees when climbing stairs and when squatting-due to age,not overweight.I stopped taking it for a month in summer and the knee pain returned.A week after I started taking it again the pain was gone and this effect proves to me the quality of the product. This collagen product is free of any taste and flavour - it easily dissovles in coffee (my fav beverage) . Initially the package was different -it read "collagen" ,now the package reads "Collagen peptides" The composition is the same so those who have purchased the previous "collagen" because of collagen deficiency can now continue using this one. The attached picture shows how the previous package looked like. If my review has been of any help,please give me a "like".

a4d66bab-3486-47f7-a142-d7892c6224bf

I purchased the trial size and was happy with the taste in coffee, you can tell its there, but it's hardly noticeable, and it dissolves easily. Not sure how effective Collagen Peptides are as I've only been using for a few weeks, but my nails seem to be growing a little bit faster and thicker / stronger.

75fda3af-6f69-4dde-bb83-5070d1ecb4bf
Posted on May 15, 2022

When i discontinue this my hair starts to fall when i get back taking it , it stops falling but after all high quality ingredients , size is good , effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my energy higher than usual, great for my joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no taste , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

4efbc211-89e2-4cd1-9a1f-11573f541c37
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Overall, a product of high quality. Collagen peptides are made by breaking down whole collagen proteins into smaller pieces. When taken by mouth, collagen peptides seem to build up in the skin and cartilage. This might help improve some skin and joint conditions. Its taste, however, is a little stronger than the taste of similar collagen peptides I've tried in the past. It's not utterly unpleasant, but definitely something to keep in mind, when purchasing this product. I've also noticed that it's a tad more difficult to stir in and mix than the average collagen peptides. Which is not an issue, of course.

b3de88bd-ae8d-49f1-a622-a6d83d38a971
72f41d91-ccd1-4481-8ae3-e362016e6cbf
e7818c56-f4b8-45aa-b0f9-329bf918b42a
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
5,022

I've been using this vitamin for about 6-8 months. I was surprised to see how effective it really is! I feel a burst of energy, boosts the immune system and overall health. This vitamin is an excellent supplement that you will definitely not regret adding to your daily routine.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022
4,821

This product is absolutely awesome. Most of the people who have used it say that it's one of the best supplements they've ever taken. It's completely natural and has no side effects whatsoever. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost in their day.

4,359

This vitamin is one of the best supplements I have ever tried. It is an amazing supplement for improving your health, immunity and mental quality of life. My father has PCOS and regular doctor recommended him a beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (BHM) as part of his daily lifestyle to keep his levels in balance. Unfortunately, this product was not

4,293

I ordered this product a couple of months ago and have seen some great improvements in my daily life since. I got on the right track, right away. I have had a rough few years and my health has been extremely fragile...I am happy to see that this vitamin is stabilizing me instead of taking me down.

5,286

I had a sudden stroke and was given some vitamin c supplements by a doctor. This Vitamin C gave me remarkable results, my energy levels were significantly improved, I had more strength and ability to do certain things. When I have no such luck (as I am quite sick at the moment), it gives me instant relief from stress. Can recommend this product to anyone

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

My favorite Collagen supplement ever!!! Many others I have tried before had an awful taste, even I was always buying collagen with a neutral taste. This one is almost tasteless, dissolves quickly, and you can even use it instead of the creamer in your morning coffee. The powder is super fine. You can mix it with whatever you like, coffee, tea, juice. You can add it to your muesli breakfast, yogurt, milk. It is perfect in all combinations. I have noticed that my hair is growing soooo faster now, and it's looking more shiny and healthy. My nails are also growing faster and are much stronger. As I'm taking collagen type II as well, I've noticed an improvement in my joint pain too. Anyway, I highly recommend it. You should try taking it in the morning on an empty stomach with vitamin c for the best results!!!