GB

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
The Best ingredients

Been looking for Liver Detox supplement all over Amazon, have also tried out a few expensive , brand names ones but this has high concentration of good quality extracts and it actually worked. Bought a small size bcz ingredients were too good to pass and I had never heard about this brand. But after seeing positive results in just 1-5 days, I’m back here to order more of this. Works better than brands that are *3 times it’s price.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

High quality ingredients. Well packaged. Benefits include improved liver function for a younger aged liver. I liked this supplement for my health concerns. I will be adding this to my daily diet. The composition of the ingredients are synergistic. There is no taste as it comes in capsules. I like it more than hemp.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

The package is nice. With a nice mixture of curcumin and different enzymes, it helps me to get rid of the not that nice night before. It also has peperin to increase the absorption of the good compounds. As I eat a lot I often look for products that can help me to detox my body. This detox support does the job. 180 caps is better, so it saves money. Totally recommend this product.

I really like this combination. it is not only a milk thistle but a number of other herbs which work fine. I was ill recently, had a bad virus and needed to take a lot of medicines including antibiotics but I was taking detox support at the same time and it works fine, my test results concerning liver function, are good!

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Been on this brand for sometime. Liver care is very important. The ingredients are of quality and iTested! so I trust iherb. I also manage my diet eg abstain from alcohol and liquor. But the silent killer is non alcoholic fatty liver caused by too much carbs & sugar. Eg breads, noodles, wheat, flour, pastries, fast food, literally many modern diet are unnatural and processed. So makes it even more important to take care of my liver. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It’s an amazing supplement for detoxifying liver. It contains all the herbs like milk thistle, kutki root, turmeric, artichoke, ginger, black pepper and dandelion which are all known to cleanse the liver. I’m really impressed with the quality of the ingredients. Also, it doesn’t taste or smell bad which is a plus point. All in all, I’m very happy with this liver supplement and highly recommend everyone especially who are suffering from belly fat (a symptom of fatty liver) to give this supplement a try.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Main ingredient: milk thistle, the regular start for every detox support, BUT, the secondary ingredients are the stars here. Turmeric, dandelion, artichoke and black pepper. This combo shine is so many ways that I can´t look away. It has all that we need for a great detox. So many benefit in this package, come with great health improvment. Don´t get fooled by the cheap price, this is "GUD"!!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The liver is a key organ that everyone should take care of. We do damage to it by the things we consume as well as the things in our natural environment. Supporting a healthy liver is a must for those reasons alone. This product is affordable enough to try it even if u don't believe in detoxing. While u may not feel it, your liver will. Take it. This is just my opinion ut if it resonates with u give it a thumbs up so others will also benefit. Thanks